Students and staff based at our Institute of Management and Queen’s Specialist buildings will now find it easier to get support from their Academic Librarian!
Our Academic Librarians can provide help and guidance on:
• Finding research for assignments
• Using Discover and searching online journals
• Assessing information sources
Academic staff are also welcome to talk to their Librarian about resources for their subject areas, and making effective use of Library resources for their own research.
There’s no need to book, just turn up! Drop-Ins at the Queen’s and Institute of Management sites are available on the following times and dates:
Queen’s Drop-Ins with Dawn Grundy
• Tuesday 19 November, 14:00 – 16:00
• Wednesday 11 December, 14:00 – 16:00
IoM Drop-Ins with Mark Ogden
• Every Monday and Thursday, 13:00 – 15:00 (until the end-of-term)
You will find Dawn in the Queen’s Library and Mark in the Institute of Management LRC (on the Ground Floor).
You’ll also find a range of help and guidance on your Subject Guide.
Got a news story or an upcoming event you would like including in the weekly bulletin?
Log in with your university account to tell us more ...