Please find below details of new vacancies at the University – job description, person specification and further particulars – including how to apply – for these roles can be viewed on our website: https://www.bolton.ac.uk/places/professional-services/hr/vacancies/ or requested by email: .ku.c1582916633a.not1582916633lob@s1582916633boj1582916633
*Please note, the university reserves the right to shorten/extend the closing date of any position where a high/low volume of applications are received.
The University of Bolton strives to achieve equality of opportunity
Associate Lecturer in Islamic Finance (Internal Applicants Only)
- Associate Lecturer in Islamic Finance – Grade 6 x 2 Posts
- (1 x 0.6 FTE (Islamic Finance) & 1 x 0.4 FTE (General Specialisms)) Centre for Islamic Finance
- Ref: IOM-041/A
- Salary in the range of £30,395 to £35,211 per annum (pro rata)
- Closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on Friday 10 January 2020
- Interviews are expected to take place within two weeks of the closing date.
External Relations Officer – Grade 4
- External Relations
- Ref: VCO-102/P
- Salary in the range of £21,414 – £24,029 per annum
- Closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on Monday 13 January 2020
- Interviews are expected to take place during the week commencing Monday 27 January 2020
Submit a story
Got a news story or an upcoming event you would like including in the weekly bulletin?
Log in with your university account to tell us more ...