Please find below details of new vacancies at the University. Job descriptions, person specifications and further particulars including how to apply for these roles can be viewed on our website: https://www.bolton.ac.uk/places/professional-services/hr/vacancies/ or requested by email: ku.ca1576087455.notl1576087455ob@sb1576087455oj1576087455.
Please note, the university reserves the right to shorten/extend the closing date of any position where a high/low volume of applications are received.
The University of Bolton strives to achieve equality of opportunity
Lecturer in Health & Social Care – Grade 7
- School of Health and Human Sciences
- Ref: HHS-025/A
- Salary in the range of £36,261 – £42,036 per annum
- Closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on Wednesday 9 October 2019
- Interviews are expected to place on Friday 18 October 2019
Technician – Special Make-up Effects for Film and Television
- School of Creative Technologies
- Ref: CRT-080/P
- Salary in the range of £24,771 – £29,515 per annum
- The closing date for this post will be 12:00 noon on Wednesday 25 September 2019
- Interviews are expected to take place within two weeks of the closing date
Mental Health Advisor (18hrs) (Disability Service) Grade 6
- Library & Student Services
- Ref: LSS-146/P
- Actual Salary in the range of £15,092.69 – £17,484.08 per annum
- Part-Time working 18 hours per week, Wednesday afternoon 1.30pm till 5.00pm, Thursday and Friday 8.45am till 5.00pm.
- Some work outside of these hours may be required e.g. open days, welcome and induction events and attending staff development
- Closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on Monday 30 September 2019.
- Interviews are expected to take place within two weeks of the closing date.
- Previous applicants need not apply.
- N.B. there are annual leave restrictions during the months of July/August and September due to commitments around, Graduation, Clearing and Student Enrolment.
Submit a story
Got a news story or an upcoming event you would like including in the weekly bulletin?
Log in with your university account to tell us more ...