My name is Nick Wright and I would like to introduce myself as the new Bolton Award Project Officer!

Nick Wright - bolton award project officer

Nick Wright – Bolton Award Project Officer

I started in post in April 2019 and I am looking forward to building on the success of the Award and taking it to the next level of development.

From early conversations with staff, from a range of departments, it is great to see that the Bolton Award is well known and received amongst staff already. It is something that I personally feel will be of huge benefit to every student at the university, whatever their level of study. Anything you can do to make students aware (if they are not participating already), or help them with their progress, would be hugely appreciated.

Some highly exciting developments are already in the pipeline for the Award so I will endeavour to keep everyone posted along the way. If you have any questions or there are any students you know who are interested, please get them to email ku.ca1579826987.notl1579826987ob@dr1579826987awano1579826987tlob1579826987, or drop by to see me in the Students’ Union.